Onboarding and set up
Onboarding is a two-part process. First, you have to set up your account. Then we set up the rest together.
Before following the onboarding process, please review the common questions before onboarding. You can set up your m19 account by following the steps below:
- Register on the m19 dashboard with your Amazon credentials.If you manage multiple accounts and use many credentials, gather all your account into the main account
- If you have a seller(s) account(s), delegate the MWS token
- Switch the status of the account you want to use m19 for to Pull stats. (free plan)
- Wait until the data has been downloaded. Refresh the dashboard and check that you have stats to know when it is downloaded. One hour should be enough.
- If you want to activate full automation for the first time, create your subscription
- If you have a vendor(s) account(s), add your product to your catalog
- If you want to activate or deactivate full automation afterwards, add or delete a marketplace to your billing plan
Once you have paid your subscription for full automation
Our customer success team will send you an email to book you an onboarding call. This is the first day of your journey with us! Here are the 2 steps of the :
- During the first 30 days: We check your account after 2, 10 and 30 days to make sure everything is going well and that you understand how m19 works.
- After the 30th day: You will be autonomous, but we are still here to help you. We will still occasionally check your account, answer your questions and solicit your feedback.
After our onboarding interview, you can read the common questions about onboarding.
Of course, you have access to our help center. We recommend that you consult the help center before sending us an e-mail.
"m19 provides advanced advertising PPC software to help advertisers manage their Amazon PPC campaigns. Advertising on Amazon can be challenging when you only have basic marketing skills. That's why we created a machine learning engine that can do the work for you.
With m19, all you have to do is think about your Amazon PPC strategy and guide the AI to your goals. The AI then acts according to your instructions: creates ad campaigns, collects all relevant keywords, adjusts bids daily, protects your brand from the competition and shows you the results on a clear dashboard.
In other words, stop with the operations, just think about how to sell on Amazon and most importantly, how to become the best seller in your market."